are run on the spectrometer for every heat.
· Before tapping
the furnace preliminary chemistries are run on critical jobs .
· Daily chemistry cross-checks are performed.
· Daily Mixer Calibrations are performed
· Daily Tensile Tests are run on each Mixer
· Fines tests are run on reclaimed sand
· Loss-on-ignition (LOI) tests are run on reclaimed sand
prints are registered and only controlled copies are issued to
· All specifications are registered and only controlled copies are
issued to the foundry.
· History records are maintained on all parts.
· Defect history is recorded and monitored on computer.
· Every casting
is subject to a visual inspection before shipment.
· Brinell Testing is completed on required jobs as well as
· Tensile testing can be done in-house.
· Certifications are obtainable if required by the customer and are
traced from the
date of pour.